This is a refreshing salsa that will have your taste buds dancing! Great as a side dish for Mexican night at home and is a fan favorite at the family get togethers or community potlucks. Just serve with tortilla chips. Try this sensational salsa as a topper for grilled chicken breasts or grilled chipotle flavored fish.
Serves: about 12
Prep Time: 20 minutes
**Requires refrigeration overnight
- 2-15oz. cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-17oz. package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 small sweet or red onion, diced
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Cover and chill overnight. Before serving, taste and add more salt, pepper, or lime juice, as necessary.