LEAP OF FAITH WELLNESS, LLC
As your coach, I want to CONGRATULATE you for investing in yourself and in your health in a way you may never have before.
You’ll see from what’s included in this coaching experience that it is designed to deliver an extremely high level of accountability, loving support and the right system, so you make empowered decisions and take bold action toward achieving your goals for your health.
You will also notice that coaching time with one of our coaches can help accelerate your results and have our health, nutrition and lifestyle savvy focused only on YOU.
Saying “YES” to this experience means showing up for yourself in a whole new way, mentally, energetically, spiritually, and physically.
This is the KEY to achieving everything you want. So is asking for support and being open to new ways of thinking. PLUS, being willing to be challenged to go outside your comfort zone will help you make your transformation a reality that much faster. For you to get the most out of your health journey, you agree to make the following commitments.
Your Commitment to The Program Includes:
- Reading, signing, and returning this Agreement to me prior to your first session
- Attending all coaching calls/sessions on time and refraining from multi-tasking during calls
- Being authentic, honest, and speaking up for what you want
- Letting your coach know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience in the program and finding solutions to challenges that may come up
- Letting it be okay not to know all the answers
- Be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience
- Being responsible for your own results, which includes proactively asking for support and scheduling coaching calls /sessions and using your program benefits
- Being kind and patient with your progress so that you know you always have a safe place to express where you are
- Sharing creative action steps, ideas and inspiration without the need to have you “like” them (if you don’t like an action step or an idea that we create, no problem – we’ll create another one or you’ll be inspired to create your own)
What You will Receive in The Program:
- Private, One-On-One Coaching Sessions with one of our coaches.
In these coaching sessions, we will share curated information and customized coaching exercises that are designed to accelerate your results and help you achieve major breakthroughs so you can see transformation in your body – and your life.
∙ Customized Done-For-You Materials Such as Checklists, Recipes, Handouts and More.
This program does not exist to give you MORE information; it exists to give you CURATED information. What that means is that what you can expect is information that is relevant, practical, and actionable, so you can stay out of overwhelm and in action.
- Sessions will be scheduled as 60 minutes.
- It is your responsibility to schedule your sessions with our coach through the scheduling calendar. We recommend scheduling your sessions on the same day and time for all your sessions.
- To get the most out of your sessions, please arrive to all sessions on time.
- The Program expires if all sessions have not been completed within 30 days after your last approved session.
Investment & Refunds:
- The investment in the Program you chose is as stated on the website and by signing and returning this contract you hereby agree to submit your payment in full for your coaching program.
- All payments are accepted through a protected verified payment processing method. Although we at Leap of Faith Wellness, LLC are doing everything within our control to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security measures that any third-party payment processing company that we utilize may or may not practice and you agree that should any information be breached that you will not hold Leap of Faith Wellness, LLC, it’s coaches or other associates liable for any losses or grievances that may occur as a result of such breaches.
- In the event of your absence or withdrawal, for any reason whatsoever, you will remain fully responsible for the entire Program fee and any unpaid balance
- This refund policy exists for your benefit as well, as coaching is a powerful process and at times, you may feel “up against a wall” or as if something is not working.
- Our request is that any and all concerns regarding assignments and coaching be addressed directly with your coach, so we can be the best coach and mentor to you that we can be, and ensure the coaching relationship is in integrity. Working together, we will be able to make sure your needs are met.
You (sometimes referred to herein as “Client”) understand that the information received from us (sometimes referred to herein as “Coach(es)”) in connection with the Program or otherwise should not be seen as medical, nursing or nutrition advice and is certainly not meant to take the place of your seeing licensed health professionals, including your doctor.
You understand and agree that (i) we are not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services and will not diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever, any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body, (ii) we are not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, massage therapist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and (iii) you have chosen to work with a coach(es) and participate in the program voluntarily.
As your Coaches, we encourage you to maintain a relationship with your primary care physician or doctor. In the event that you do not have one and/or do not have routine physicals, we encourage you to do so. Do not discontinue or change any treatment plan that you may be following as a result of our sessions without discussing the change with your doctor.
You acknowledge and take full responsibility for your life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of your family (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after the Program. In furtherance and not in limitation of the foregoing, you hereby and forever waive, release and discharge us, our heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf (the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to your person and/or property or that of your family (where applicable), including those caused by negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with your participation in the Program or in connection with services provided by us or the Released Parties.
This Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of Client and Coach. The waiver by either party of a breach, right or obligation shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach, right or obligation. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, and representations between the parties, whether written or oral, regarding the subject matter herein. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of the other party. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall benefit the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Except as provided to the contrary herein, those provisions of the Agreement that by their nature and context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state in which the Coach resides without reference to its conflict of law provisions, and with the same force and effect as if fully executed and performed therein. Each Party hereby consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts where the Coach resides and acknowledges that venue is proper only in such courts.
If the terms of this Agreement are acceptable, please sign the acceptance below. By doing so, you acknowledge that: (1) you have received a copy of this letter agreement; (2) you have had an opportunity to discuss the contents with us and, if you desire, to have it reviewed by your attorney; and (3) you understand, accept and agree to abide by the terms hereof. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Client and Coach agree to the terms and conditions set forth in and have duly executed this Client Commitment & Agreement effective as of the date of Coach’s signature as set forth below.